Weekdays (Monday – Friday inclusive) Weekends & Bank Holidays
7.00am – 9.00am 8.00am – 9.30am
"The Light " - complimentary breakfast
This option is included in the room tariff. As much as you can eat & drink!
- Orange juice
- Fresh pot of tea of your choice (Breakfast tea, Earl Grey, Camomile, Green tea, fruit teas or decaffeinated tea) or a pot of coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- A good variety of individual cereals
- Semi skimmed milk
- Fresh fruit
- A never ending supply of wholemeal or white toast served with good quality butter, jam & marmalade
“The Works “ - A full English free range breakfast
£9.00 supplement. Please can you order this hearty breakfast the evening before, to ensure the freshest produce is available. A free range fried egg is served as standard, but we are more than happy to cook poached or scrambled eggs if preferred. Only the finest pork is used, from free range pigs reared locally on The Royal Farms at Windsor. The bacon is dry cured and the meaty sausages are hand linked. Each breakfast is freshly prepared to order & grilled wherever possible……
- A free range large fried egg
- 2 grilled rashers of free range dry cured unsmoked bacon
- 1 grilled meaty free range pork sausage
- Grilled tomato
- Lightly fried button mushrooms
- Heinz baked beans
- Plus everything from the “Light” breakfast.
“The Made to measure ” - a tailor made Breakfast of your choice
If you would prefer only a couple of items from “The Works” breakfast, that’s no problem! We are more than happy to cook them and your selection will be priced accordingly - please advise us the evening before. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your individual needs.